Monday, April 27, 2009

We have so many awesome pointless fieldtrips ^_^

Post 100! yay! celebrate!

Last friday we had another pointless field-trip, this time for computer graphics :D. We went into Chicago to take pictures so we could edit them. We actually asked for a field trip and got one :P

The bus was fun, me and Nick had a fake photo shoot and made lyrics to a heavy-metal song for our made up 80's metal band "Screaming Pain".

We got there and many awesome events ensued including a pigion super-star named Olivia, numerous model poss involving Mark's awesome sun-glasses. It was nice out, 80 degrees and sunny.

thats it...nothing much happens when you're grounded...

Added later: oh! and I watched Legally Blonde and am not afraid to say it was a great movie. Hilarious

10 comments:

  1. I wish we had trips like that. You guys are way too lucky. Well, congratulations on the big one-oh-oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P At least you were allowed to go to the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you :P
    And Dev, the earth=home trip was NOT fun.
    You're lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My school has a fieldtrip to NewYork....They are there right now, im reading Joli's Twitter to see what they are doing ^^ talk about Stlking eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys have no clue how pointlessly awesome our fieldtrips are. we went to six flags once for a physics fieldtrip

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD I remember that trip...
    my arm was broken, so I couldn't go on any of the rides...
    that same summer I was gonna do archery again, but I couldn't cuz my arm was still broken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! Physics! THAT WAS THE BEST YEAR EVER! TWO SIX FLAGS FIELD TRIPS IN A YEAR!

    I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL NEXT FRIDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is not fair. We get to go to Wonderland for band, but that is it.

    ReplyDelete