Friday, April 3, 2009

top 5:Video games

It's my turn for a meme!

I've been replaying some old classic games(i don't buy new ones now) so I'm gonna recount my top 5 games ever (limited to what I've played before o' course, nintendo stuff N64-Present)

1.Luigi's Mansion GCN- Sweetest game ever...I've replayed this one and gotten a perfect mansion

2 Super Smash Bros Brawl Wii- It's not that old but I still consistantly play this game and it's been out for over a year (I have insane skillz at this game, AS PEACH)

3. Starwars Battlefront 2 PS2- I don't own it but this game kicks ass just the same

4. Super Mario Sunshine GCN-this game is good too. It's almost a sandbox game

5. Mario Party1 N64- hey, the origional was good

I tag...MICAH just do a top 5 for w/e you want

11 comments:

  1. OMFG! I have Luigi's Mansion for GC, Brawl for GC, Super Mario Sunshine for GC, and Mario Party 4&5 for GC, and I would've sworn I saw Zelda: Ocarina of Time there last night; and I have it for GC! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so left out. I am not very good at video games... Well, I am good at Trivial Pursuit, Sudoku, and some other mind games on my PSP, but that is really it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In no specific order:
    Mario Kart Wii
    Rock Band
    Pokemon Emerald....
    Is it sad those are the only GOOD games I've played?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, in terms of good games... (no specific order)

    Fusion Frenzy
    Pokemon Emerald
    Rockband/ Guitar Hero
    Halo 3
    Fall Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. guitar hero rocks, a friend of mine can play all the songs on expert for guitar hero 3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just chose all game cube games
    HOW ABOUT GAMES FROM THIS CENTURY?!

    LEGEND OF ZELDA ALL THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Except for the games that are not Game cube games

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome! My brother bought a Nintendo DSi today. Have you ever heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. HALO 3 is EPIC!
    Oh, and don't forget Spore, Medieval II: Total War, Battlefield 2, and also... *rants about computer games*
    okay done :P

    ReplyDelete