Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last Day At Colorado

NOOOOOO, I have to go back to Illinois tommorow :(. Anyway I wanted to post on my vacation so here goes.

It's snowed a TON like 3.5 feet in 4 days, perfect for powder bording, of course it meant the terrain park was closed but w/e.

I'm much better now! I'm becoming less reliant on my heel side and more proficient with my toe side

Lifts closed at 4:30 so I had plenty (almost too much) free time to do chill and stuff

My girlfriend was liek texting me non-stop which got kinda annoying after a while(I have a dislike of texting), but hey, Shes always fun too talk too so I'm kinda glad she did.

I got stuck waist deep in snow for about 20 mins today! It was crazy!

blah blah blah boring stuff blah blah blah

That wuz mah vacation.

P.S mainly cuz of Jess's tag, I'd like to point out that taht America has just as many idiots as any other place! Go U.S.A

2 comments: