Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crazy Sub :D

We had the most insane substitute teacher in spanish today! I like that, the crazier the better. She was the kind of lady who probably has 7 or so cats at home and she had like inch thick HUGE glasses. it was crazy. First, she left the quiz answers on the wall in plain view. Then, we talked and she got mad, so she wouldn't let us go to the bathroom, so she told us we had to go to the office first if we went to the bathroom, some kids did. So the secretary got confused why all these kids were coming down, so she called the room and our teacher told them to send down the asssistant principal. Then she decided to punish us by giving us a study hall to work on our homework:D. Needless to say, were all gonna get murdered by our teacher tommorow, but still Best...substitute...ever.

oh, I forgot I saw the stupidest TV show today. I was at Tierneys house and we were watching a show called The Cougar. It's like The Batchelor except with an old lady!

6 comments:

  1. Wow.
    And I thought our subs were crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, the Cougar is MIDDLE AGED WOMEN - not old ladies.. I saw commercials, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw commercials for that too! Stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell you, those guys have NO respect for themselves. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! I wonder what the producers were thinking at the time and what the contestants were taking...

    ReplyDelete