Saturday, March 14, 2009

The last few days

Wendsday: Regular school day,my computer graphics teacher Mrs. Stewart flipped out on about half our class for our pictures being 6 weeks late and gave us all afterschool detentions, the weird thing is she let us use the computers during the detention, so I just messed around on http://www.avalanchegame.org/ the whole time while looking like I was working.

Thurday:  Most of the kids were gone in my math class because the sophmore's had a chem. field trip so we sang assorted songs and recorded tehm using Mrs. Orloff's computer :D. Great fun. 

after school I went over to my girlfriends house and we watched James Bond but the movie made no sense so about half-way through we just played Little Big Planet :D

Friday: In math we had a quiz which the teacher made a whole bunch of mistakes grading it, so she just dropped the entire thing :) . Then when I got to the middle school we were having WW2 day, which was cool. they had a whole bunch of veterans tell us what WW2 was like. The coolest part was when they had some people bring in a whole bunch of WW2 weapons, even a bazooka. 


Saturday: boring...boring day, all of my friends couldn't hang out so I watched Napoleon Dynamite and Pineapple Express. John came over but could only stay for about an hour. I'm just lazing around right now and doing  HOMEWORK(yes I'm that bored)

14 comments:

  1. Mrs. Stewart does that. She's probably really busy and stressed. She usually never carries out her detentions

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it wasn't really a detention at all. She jsut kept us sitting in one place for 45 min

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the Avalanche Game, LOL.
    And we have a Mr. Stewart, but he's evil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have a teacher who is like a perv. He gives out lollipops to all the girls and he used to put the pencil sharpener on the floor so the girls would have to like bend over and their skirts and stuff would flip up. He's worked there so long they legally can't fire him

    ReplyDelete
  5. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS?! Inappropriate...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol thats kinda messed but i have nothing against it lol.
    my computer graphics teacher is Mr.Allen hes only 2o!!! most of the time we hade free days since i was in his advanced class. we made 3 vids then one time played guitar hero 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. now he jsut puts the pencil sharpener on am incredibly low desk xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. That is disgusting. Yeah, we do have a Mr. Stewart, but he has a British accent and he yells a lot, which equals hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angry Japanese people are the best tho. So funny D:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. >.< u stole that off of iCarly
    *shrug* I can swear in Japanese :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. got what off of iCarly? the angry japanese thing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lamp? "Rampo!" Ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete