Monday, March 2, 2009

Disney Channel Stars

It's so stupid, they take every single one of their actors, give them a script, then make them sing. Honestly with most of their artists *cough* hannah montana *cough* They just add backup and digitally cover up and sweeten their voices so that sound decent. 99/100 times it doesn't catch on and they just throw the person out and try the next one. Or they try the oppisite and take the ones that sing and thrust them into an acting environment with the hope it catches on.

11 comments:

  1. I can actually sing, dance, and act - I have yet to be discovered. But once I do (and I will) you can say you know me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's... not nessessarily a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would kinda cool for u to become a "SUPASTA"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday I hope to win a Nobel Prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to have $$$$$ xD i dont care how i get it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some day I am going to become filthy rich by inventing mouse-flavoured cat food. At least, that is what my "fortune" said...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you're going to rob a bank?

    ReplyDelete