Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dumb Celebritys

this will be last post for a while, depending on if my mom bring s her comp to colorado

anyway, stupidity is the best medicine! so enjoy!

"I can't really remember the names of the clubs that we went to."
- Shaquille O'Neal, basketball player, on whether he had visited the Parthenon during his visit to Greece

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign.

"I don't think the Republicans can damage my character."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President (lol, who gets that?)

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears, Pop Singer (XDD)

"Beyond its entertainment value, Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
- David Hasselhoff, Actor

"The world is more like it is now then it ever has before."
- Dwight Eisenhower

"Yes, maam? Right here, this lady. No, she! Yes, right, second row. Next to the guy in the blue shirt, holding her left hand up. It's a he? Sorry about that. Gotta be careful. I'm very sorry. Go ahead! I'm, excuse me, I'm very sorry. Go, ah, I, a thousand apologies, go ahead."
- George Bush Sr., Former U.S. President, at a press conference

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
- George Bush, former U.S. President

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if Bush thinks before he talks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wonder if Bush thinks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer (XDD)
    this one cheered me up........lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oversea... Shaving her head must have taken all the few braincells she had left.

    ReplyDelete