Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm such a rapscallion

I got sent to the assistant principals office today, first time ever. I ran into science class late cuz i couldnt find any of my stuff and asked Mr. Eggert if i could go get it. I really wasn't paining attention so i didnt realize i interrupted him. So he said yes and I looked, but i couldnt find it so I came back and sat down and raymond started poking me with his pencil,, so i was poking back and he got really mad, sent both of us to the assistant principals office. Luckily she wasnt there so we waited in the blue room until the period was over, asked the secretary if we could go and we could. So we left and that was it, no consequences at all.

and I recieved an incredibly painful nut-shot today too

8 comments:

  1. Nut Shot!! :d thats what i scream when i snipe people in groins with Sniper in COD4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i geuss i am :P. I dont think i really doanything but all my teachers get mad at me for some reason....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be because you never listen and talk while they're trying to teach XD

    ReplyDelete