Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cool Day!

Today, was amazing!. I went to the carribian to fight Nazi Zombies like I typically do during 1st period when suddenly, an alien space ship crashed! it contained legions of crocodiles who were attempting to take over the earth. I was xcaptured but then used my mind powers to blow the whole ship up! then I used my air-bending powers to fly out of there. When legions of Flying Jellyfish attacked, I destroyed them using my ninja skillz and went home!

oh and a couple girls I knew from math a while back called me cute on my way to Henrys house ^-^

7 comments:

  1. i no! i saw you, you were fighting sasquatches in florida rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. You mean, that was YOU? Small world, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the aliens were green with purple-blue polka dots right? They almost captured me on my way home, but luckily I distracted them and ran. Hey, is Matt's name Henry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I didn't lnow you all had such exciting days too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we Canadians have our days too.

    ReplyDelete