Tuesday, May 26, 2009

End of Year (eww i went all nostagalistay)

First, on a random note, ive been listening to a weird mix of coldplay and heavy metal for the last few days

Alright, back to it, school is ending soon :D, but i've been thinking and it's gonna be so much different next year that im sorta gonna miss middle school. So since this year has been probably my favorite ever (I enjoyed school actually o.o) so i kinda wanted to make a top 5 things from this year as a memoir

1. I was outgoing!(in fact i dont think i shut my mouth once this year!)- this was probably the first year where i was really outgoing and got to know everyone. Thats what made this year the best ever. What kinda makes me upset tho is as soon as i get outgoing and get to be friends with everyone, we go into high school and i'll miss them all D:

2. First girlfriend!-this year i got my first girlfriend which has been pretty sweet.

3.All you guyzez- Blogging has been really kinda cool this year thank you guys!

4. Math class/tahir mohidin- I have the funniest math class ever, the teacher will talk for 15 minutes about sports or her sister getting ready for prom or basically anything, then theres Tahir, this emo/delinquent/bad attitude kid whos one of the other 8th graders and is hilarious because of how much he backsasses my teacher, its hilarious!

5. Funny Teachers in general- i dont know what it was but this year our teachers really drank crazy juice or somthin

oh wow, nostagalista over,im done

EDIT: and I tag Ghazal, 5 fave things about this year

19 comments:

  1. I am going to miss middle school too, and thanks- you made our year fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss middle school. At least I'll have you guys...
    IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, uh, how do you pronounce "nostagalistay"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG!!!
    1 and 4 were just like mine ^^ except our math Emo who back sass's the teacher was Sheala ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have anyone like that. We did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^I had one in grade six, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He goes beyond anything you ever seen before tho, its mindblowing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me, our teacher was CRAZY.
    Er than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In grade six... We had pretty good teachers in the sixth grade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had mostly good teachers...just the one crazy one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ^.^ this year was fun...
    well.. I'm saying that cuz I'm remembering what true happiness felt like (actually, that happened last year, but whatever...)
    and.. uhh..
    hmm...
    WAY too much work
    but next year will be worse ^.^
    and next year I hope to be outgoing (:o outgoing! surprise!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. and I think it's pronounced, "naw-stah-gall-ist-eh"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, I just realized I got tagged. One minute-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ditto, my cute cheeked pal! I am totally gonna miss the year - and I think I'm the kid who talked back in at least one of my classes...

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol, i once told one of my teachers to respect the pouch, when she told me to throw away some capri-sun thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah :P, thats pretty hard to beat

    ReplyDelete