Tuesday, February 24, 2009

weird L.A time

My L.A teacher seems annoyed at me lately and I have no clue why. Check out this e-mail conv.

Dear Mrs Vorreyer
What is the grade for Huck Finn completion about. Why did I earn a 0 on this assignment?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm...if you asked more politely instead of demanding things, that would be nice.  It wasn't done - it was homework - thus it is a zero.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you for this information

She's been doing other stuff too. Kinda strange if you ask me O.o

3 comments:

  1. English teachers are becoming EVIL! The monkeys are poisoning their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeeeeeeeeeeee I can comment now! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a sick book :P. All the teachers are mind controlled by monkeys and it's up to an elite group of people to take them down.

    ReplyDelete